Top Ten Signs You are a Blogging Addict

Top Ten Signs You are a Blogging Addict (HT: Acts 29 Blog)

1. You technorati yourself daily (No)
2. You prefer blog commenting over actually talking to people (Sometimes)
3. You have thought about live blogging your "interactive marital event" (Never!)
4. You call other bloggers by their blog names, "Hey Tall Skinny Kiwi" (No)
5. You think about blog subjects while on the toilet (Yes)
6. You have more than ten RSS Feeds in which you subscribe (Yes)
7. You have commented on your own blog with a pseudonym (No way, maybe)
8. You tell friends you could quit blogging anytime you want (I could, honest)
9. You have blogged from your cell phone (I wish)
10. You are not satisfied with blogging. Now you are a twitter (Nope)

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest