Vacation Highlight #2

Loved having extended, uninterrupted time to be with the kids. Working so far from home and so many hours each week wears on me sometimes. It was nice to wake up and know that I would be available to the kids each day. We did lots of fun things. A few highlights for me were...

1. Driving to South Bend and visiting the beautiful Notre Dame campus. Go Irish!
2. Taking Jacob and Izzy to watch Surf's Up at the movie theater. (only 2 0f 5 stars though)
3. Walking around St. Joseph looking at all the painted cars and having ice cream.
4. Playing in the waves of Lake Michigan.
5. Jumping on the trampoline.
6. Going walleye fishing with Jake and catching some big ones.
7. Swimming and playing the pool.
8. Multiple wrestling matches in the bedroom. jujhj

You can see pictures of many of these events here.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest