Check Out the Music and Teachings From The Village Church

The last couple nights I have been listening to a worship CD from The Village Church that I absolutely love. A friend of mine borrowed it to me and I don't know if I will be able to give it back. I recommend it big time. You can go to The Village website and listen to samples of the songs online. Buy this CD. You will not be disappointed.

I also highly recommend that you download some of Matt Chandler's teachings. I got hooked on this guy during the 'Hebrews' series. He's young, funny, reformed, deep, smart, culturally savvy and passionate about Jesus.

* If anyone does actually buy the CD or download some sermons, make sure to let me know what you think!
3 comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest