Target Update - First/Second Interview Recap

The interview went really well today. I actually did two interviews. Now I will be waiting this week to hear whether I did well enough to score a third interview next week. Lord willing I will hear positive news soon.

Thanks everyone for the prayers. I woke up with a serious stomach bug that has left me feeling horrible all day. Now, since I have had no caffeine today, my headache is starting to kick in.

I want to say a special thank you to Stephanie who brought me coffee (before she knew I was sick), bought me some new shoes and dress shirts, and kept the kids busy so I could get some extra rest this morning. Thanks babe!

(The picture is for you Margaret. Blue dress shirt, black pants, new shiny black shoes, and a red and blue tie.)
2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest