Sunday School Teaching Recap

The Sunday School lesson went well this morning. It was good to get back into the saddle and teach again. I left feeling confident with my message and less concerned about entertaining the students; I think those feelings are signs of how God had been at work in me over the last few months.

Junior and Senior High age students are such a difficult group to minister to. I give props to all the Youth Workers out there who work and volunteer their time serving students. Oftentimes there are very few tangible signs that kids are actually 'getting it,' and yet these faithful followers of Jesus show up week after week to play bubble gum games and try to facilitate small groups.

Way to go Youth Workers! You are laying a foundation on which Jesus will continue to work in these students lives. Thank you!
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest