Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Flashback

Tonight I took the kids to Target while Stephanie did a Tupperware party. Some friends and family gave Jacob cash for his birthday last Friday so he wanted to go and pick out a toy. After much deliberation he settled on a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle figure; it is crazy and pretty cool that my son enjoys the same cartoon that I did when I was a boy. His favorite turtle is Michaelangelo (the orange one). My favorite, I think, was Donatello (the purple one).

Reflecting on all the birthday presents Jacob has received this year my question is this - how do all those stinking twisty ties get into the toy packaging? Does someone really sit in a chair all day long wrapping those things, or is it a machine that does it? I would like to see this man, or this machine, or this machine man, whatever the case may be.
3 comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest