1/2 Caf, Venti, Sugar Free Vanilla, Non-fat, X-hot, Latte

This morning was by far the most fun I have had in my 8 weeks of training. That's because I spent 4 hours taking orders and learning to make drinks at the Starbucks in our store. I got a cool black hat and a green apron and I rocked the place. It took my a while to learn all the different drinks and their espresso/flavor shot quantities but I had a blast.

The staff in my store is awesome and greeting and talking with the guests made the time fly. Plus, with all the drinks I made and samples, my body was running on high speed. If I was 18 again I would definitely get a job at Starbucks.

I wonder if they would let me make my own drinks now? Hmm...
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest