Grocery in Lakeville

Found out a couple weeks ago that I will be training to oversee the grocery department for the company I work for. I'm excited about the opportunity; it is a great place to let my leadership shine bright in the eyes of the people who will promote me. There is a lot of responsibility working in grocery and a lot to learn, but I am confident that I'll be able to handle it.

The downside is that my training store is in Lakeville. That is about an 1 hour 15 minute drive from my house in Monticello. And my guess is that I will be placed in Apple Valley which is about the same distance. These are stores that I want to be in, we just really would love for our house to sell. Any prayers you could offer would be greatly appreciated!
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest