First Time Dropping the Kids Off at Preschool

It is a weird feeling to have to rely on your 4 and 3 year old children for guidance. Today is my day off so I was lucky enough to get a chance to drop the kids off at preschool today; usually Stephanie gets that privilege. I didn't have any idea what the routine was but the kids did.

They showed me where to park, what door to enter, where their coats and backpacks go, where they wash their hands, and where they find their name tags. I was just along for the ride and cherishing ever moment of it. An especially touching moment was watching my kids play and interact with others kids from my hiding spot in the periphery of the room. I can't believe how big they are getting!
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest