Living to Hear God's Voice

I have heard many people ask this question - and I have asked it myself many times - why doesn't God speak to me more clearly? Have you ever wondered that? Have you ever been in a position where it seemed like everything would be so much easier if God would just speak more clearly? Most people have.

But before we question God's speaking to us, maybe we need to turn around and ask ourselves, "Does my life look like I want to hear the voice of God?" I would offer that many times we don't hear God clearly because the way we live plugs our ears or cuts us of from the very source of the sound we say we so desperately want to hear.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest