The Provision of the Lord

God has been showing up in some awesome ways over the last couple weeks. Here is one example:

Last week Stephanie told me that she gave $100 to our church for an offering. No problem. Until we found out that we needed to replace the front brake pads and rotors on our van. The price we were quoted was $250.

A couple days later my mom calls to tell me that a woman from the greenhouse where I worked this summer had called her house and left a message informing me that a check I was owed was never processed and that she would be mailing me a new one. The amount was around $125. Add to that a paycheck that was due Stephanie and the total was almost exactly - $250!

How amazing is the goodness of Jesus!
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest