Since We Moved I Have...

  • read a book
  • spent less time and gas money driving to and from work
  • overdosed on ESPN and sports
  • learned that Hippopotamus mark their territory by pooping in the water and propelling it at perceived threats with their tails
  • learned there are only 2 species of alligator (American and Chinese) and 2 species of crocodiles in the world - both of which are highly endangered
  • learned about the perils a young wildebeest encounters during its first years of life
  • decided to use air dryers for my hands in all public bathrooms whenever possible to conserve paper
  • learned to survive without a microwave
  • enjoyed playing with my kids and hanging out with Stephanie
  • thanked the Lord over and over for his favor
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest