VH1's Top 100 Songs of the 90's

Last night Stephanie and I watched some of the VH1 special Top 100 Songs of the 90's. It was pretty fun remembering all the songs that in many ways defined our teenage years.

The top 5 songs were...
01. Nirvana "Smells Like Teen Spirit"
02. U2 "One"
03. Backstreet Boys "I Want It That Way"
04. Whitney Houston "I Will Always Love You"
05. Madonna "Vogue"


Some other notables are...
07. Britney Spears "...Baby One More Time"
15. Red Hot Chili Peppers "Under the Bridge"
29. Vanilla Ice "Ice Ice Baby"
35. Oasis "Wonderwall"
44. The Fugees "Killing Me Softly With His Song"
45. Hootie & the Blowfish "Only Wanna Be With You"
56. L.L. Cool J "Mama Said Knock You Out"
59. Weezer "Buddy Holly"
75. Kris Kross "Jump"
80. Right Said Fred "I'm Too Sexy"
93. Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories "Stay"

You can view the entire list here. I'd love to know some of your favorites.
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest