Birthday Highlights

To confirm the rumor: yes...today is my birthday. I am 28 years old. Which means my star is beginning to fade and the body is not quite working like it used to. But enough with the negativity.

Tonight when I walked through the door our my house my nose was greeted with the wonderful aroma of ribs cooking in our kitchen. Stephanie made me a birthday meal fit for a king. We had BBQ ribs, tater tots, baked beans, potato salad, coleslaw, lettuce salad and brownies and ice cream for dessert. It was AMAZING!! I am STUFFED! Thanks babe!!!!!!!!!!!

More amazing than the meal was my birthday gift. Stephanie collaborated with some people who really love me and they are all sending me to Reston, VA for the Whiteboard Conference in May. This is a conference being organized by a blogging friend of mine and the speaker line-up should be incredible. Thank you to everyone who had a hand in this. I am very blessed.

Stephanie you are more than I deserve.
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest