Blast From the Past

Tonight I watched the new edition of American Gladiators. It was a total blast from the past and I loved it. I used to watch that show all the time as a kid. Then my brothers and I would recreate the events in our living room; watching the show I watched as a boy, with my own boy now, was a pretty cool feeling. Love all the Gladiator names like: Crush, Wolf, Fury, Justice, and Mayhem.

PS- One of the commercials during the Gladiators was for a new show coming out soon called 'Knight Rider.' If the show name doesn't ring a bell here's a hint about why I am pumped to see it: Kit looks just as good now as when the show first came out, maybe even better!
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest