Brother's Night Out

I just wrote about how cool it is to watch my kids all grow up and bond with one another. I finished with a sentence anticipating things getting even better in the future. I can write this because of the happiness and relationship I have with my own siblings. We've all done our own thing at times, but the more time goes by the stronger our ties and the more fun we have together.

Last night is a great example. My very sneaky wife got my brothers and I tickets to a MN Wild hockey game for Christmas and last night we all headed down to St. Paul to watch the game (my brother-in-law also came). We had a great time eating, laughing, talking and watching the game. My two younger brothers live together so they see a lot of one another but with me being married and living a hour away I don't get to see as much of those guys as I'd like. It was a ton of fun to be together and watch the sport we all love. It's a great feeling to know that someone will always have your back and love and support you no matter what; I can't imagine what it would be like to grow up with siblings.

Thanks Stephanie for giving us a great brother's night out!
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest