The Great Invisible Jesus

Each time I read these verses I am amazed trying to imagine what it would have looked like when this happened that day:
28 When they heard these things, all in the synagogue were filled with wrath. 29 And they rose up and drove him out of the town and brought him to the brow of the hill on which their town was built, so that they could throw him down the cliff. 30 But passing through their midst, he went away.
How does an angry mob simply lose a person and allow them to "pass through their midst?" Did Jesus go stealth and invisible just slip away? Or, maybe the people were acting so wildly that they didn't even notice what was going on and who was moving past them?

I don't know, but I would love to review the video in heaven some day and see the look on people's faces when they were all standing at the edge of the cliff and they realized, like idiots, that they lost Jesus!
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest