Helping Out

It is interesting how blogging has changed the way people receive and disseminate information. It is also interesting to see how people are using their blogs to generate fund raising. I have seen a guy finance a large chunk of money for a re-plant of his church. I've also read about a guy raising money to buy his friend a much needed new minivan. I have yet to enter into the fray - until now.

There is a church in South Carolina that will be shutting its doors at the end of the month if they don't raise $10,000 dollars by tomorrow. You can read the whole story at their pastor Casey Ross' blog. Maybe just glance it over and see if anything jumps in your heart.

There is a special website with a video from the pastor and a place to give online. Click here.
2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest