Sick Saturday and Sunday

Some nasty virus has taken our entire household captive this weekend. It started with Andrew and has worked its evil way through each of us, hitting Stephanie the hardest right now. It sucks because we had big plans this weekend that we have had to cancel. Stephanie and I were supposed to go snow tubing for a friend's 30th birthday yesterday (my gracious wife encouraged me to attend without her). Today we had tickets for Twins Fest but with everyone feeling so crumby we chose to spend the day laying around instead. It was the right choice but it is still a bummer to have to miss out on a fun family day. Thankfully this is my weekend off so I'm able to be around to help Stephanie.
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest