10 Commandments of Purity

Not sure if I have posted this before or not. Either way it is worth posting again. It is from Ed Young Jr.

10 Commandments of Purity
  1. I shall have no other human relationships before [my wife], including the kids.
  2. Remember the date night and keep it holy.
  3. Honor [my wife] on anniversaries and special days so that you may live long in the land the Lord has given you.
  4. I shall not take the covenant of marriage in vain by apathy.
  5. I shall not ride in a car or eat in a restaurant alone with a member of the opposite sex.
  6. I shall not travel alone.
  7. I shall not counsel a woman with the doors closed.
  8. I shall not share the details of our marriage with others.
  9. I shall not watch, read, or expose myself to sexual explicit shows, books, DVDs, etc.
  10. I shall remember the implications of breaking this covenant and commandment before God.
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest