Craig Groeschel of LifeChurch is posting a series of introspective questions on his blog for pastors; even if you are not a pastor I think this list will be beneficial to you...
- Am I closer to my spouse today than I was a year ago?
- Have I read God’s word with my family this week?
- Have I prayed with each member of my family this week?
- Do my children know they come before the people in the church?
- Are my children joyfully experiencing Christ at church or do they resent the church?
- Does my spouse feel close to me spiritually?
- If my spouse could have me change one thing about me, what would it be? (Why haven’t I changed in this way? What am I going to do about it?)
- Are we honoring the Sabbath as a family?
- Do my wife and kids enjoy being around me?
- Can my family clearly articulate our family values and vision?