Good Monday Morning

- What a beautiful day yesterday! The kids had a blast being outside playing with all the neighborhood kids.
- The people across the street put up a trampoline. Bummer! Jacob is constantly wanting to jump on it.
- My talks at Constance Free Church went great. I had a blast. Talked about Jesus and the physical, spiritual and symbolic themes of bread throughout the Bible. Finished by giving students the chance to meet Jesus and experience communion.
- Went for a run yesterday. I told a guy at work I could run 3 miles in 24 minutes. I haven't run for over a year. I made it in 25:15. And I am paying for it today.
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest