Introducing Jon Towey

A good friend of mine has started blogging recently. I've been bugging him about it for a long time, and now that he has finally entered the blog-o-sphere I'm digging it. His blog is a collection of political, social, psychological, and personal commentary.

One of his more recent posts is on the idea of happiness. Here's a sampling,
One of my interests and pursuits in life is happiness. This will be another ongoing topic you will find me writing about. It is something that eludes many of us on a regular basis. It requires work, intentionality, and choice. Read more...
Welcome Jon Towey. You're now officially on the sidebar Blogroll!

(Man, I'm a nerd!)
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest