Note to Self & For the Record

What I'm into this week...
- Preachers: Driscoll, Chandler, Keller
- Learning new songs on my new keyboard
- Following the NHL play-offs
- Playing baseball with Jake
- Cuddling with Izzy
- Wrestling and Tickling Andrew
- Hell's Kitchen
- Developing my career
- Quiet TV time with Stephanie
- Coffee outside on my deck in the AM
- Taking pictures of animals around our house

What I'm not into this week...
- Yard/House projects
- The increasing amount of laundry, dishes, and trips to the store as our kids get older
- Constantly fighting battle about boundaries, back talk, and the trampoline across the street
- The NBA play-offs
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest