What I'm Reading

I usually like to start one book and read it all the way through before starting a new one. However, right now I'm working my way through a whole list of titles.

Here is what's currently on my 'nightstand' along with the amount of time it has been there...

Stumbling on Happiness
by Daniel Gilbert (4 months)
Desiring God: Meditations of a Christian Hedonist by John Piper (1 year)
Raising Respectful Children in a Disrespectful World (Motherhood Club) by Jill Rigby (1 day)
The Road to Daybreak: A Spiritual Journey by Henri J. M. Nouwen (2 hours)
Grace Unknown: The Heart of Reformed Theology by R. C. Sproul (2 months)
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest