Thursday, June 26, 2008

Light Up the Darkness

I watched I Am Legend last night. Didn't enjoy it all that much - too many impossibilities and, what I considered, a terrible ending.

One of the few interesting parts of the movie was when Will Smith quotes Bob Marley,
"the people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off , why should I. Light up the darkness.”
As I Christian I take too many days off. How about you?

“You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven." - Jesus, as quoted by Matthew 5:14-16
Post a Comment