Softball Recap

Rough night on the softball diamond. Our team got absolutely smoked by a loaded team, made up of other people from our church. I had a rough time getting the ball on target to first, launching two throws over the first baseman's head. I hit the ball well, going 1-3, reaching once on an error. I also learned that you get called out if you accidentally step on home plate while ripping a line drive to the opposite field.

Probably the biggest lesson of the game was how competitive and frustrated I get when my team plays poorly. I want to throw something, I am tempted to give up, and I start judging people. Bad stuff. I'm going to want to work on this.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest