Trusting Jesus

I got some very encouraging news yesterday at work that could have some wonderful ramifications for our family over the summer. Of course nothing is set in stone but I'm excited about the possibility of what could take place. I'm posting this because the news came on the heals of some pretty trying times earlier this week where I was wondering what God was up to. Stephanie and I made a decision on Saturday to be completely faithful with our church giving, despite the fact that we had no idea how all the rest of our needs would be met. This week hadn't been filled with great "blessings for our faithfulness" and I heading up to work yesterday morning I was fighting feelings of discouragement and doubt. Thank you Jesus for teaching me to trust.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest