100 Push-Up Challenge Update

I should update you on my 100 Push-Up Challenge. Right now I am in the middle of week four and doing well. My biggest problem is getting all the work-outs in every other day. I have added a box on the right side of the page to track my push-ups. Yesterday's work-out put me over the 1,000 mark for the summer.

I also am trying to do some running. Finding time for that is tough. I am signing up for the Jesse James Days 15 K (9.32 miles) in September so I will need to start training for that very soon.

If you joined me in the Push-Up Challenge I want to encourage you. Stick with it. I hope you are seeing results. I sure am. You can ask my wife! :)
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest