Daddy and the Kids

I had a great day with the kids yesterday. After meeting up with my friend Jon at the Minnesota Zoo we enjoyed walking around looking at bears, camels, dolphins and many other animals. Jon and I also shared some good conversation, as we always do.

After the zoo the kids and I boarded the Minneapolis Light Rail train and rode up towards the city. We got off at Lake Street and shared a Little Ceaser's "Hot 'n Ready" pizza before checking out the remodeling of a Target nearby.

The only thing missing from the day was Mom who was busy training for her new elementary school teaching position. If you haven't heard about it, click here.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest