Family Day in Waseca

Had a great day filling in the pulpit for my friend Chris at his church in Waseca, MN. I was able to bring the whole family with me which was pretty cool. One cute thing that happened was during the children's sermon Andrew kept answering all my questions very loudly, and then he paused on the stage and waited for me to give him a kiss before he went back to class. The church loved it.

After the service we all went to a park in town. Then we hit up a place called The Pizza Ranch for lunch. Once our bellies were stuffed we went to the beach in town and walked around in the water. On the edge of the lake we found a little baby turtle that kept getting pushed onto shore by the waves. It was a fun day with the family!
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest