Addicted to Sports

I am addicted to sports. And I need help.

I love sports. All kinds. Baseball, hockey, golf, football. If it is on Sportscenter I'll watch it.

However, lately I've been feeling that I give too much time to sports. I spent a good chunk of time today just sitting around flipping from game to game, sport to sport, that I didn't really care about.

I think I should be more productive with my time. Why do I care if Alabama beats Arkansas or LSU beats Auburn? I don't. Yet I feel like I've missed out if I don't see who won.

Maybe I should go on a sports fast. Yeah maybe that is what I'll do. Right after the Cowboys/Packers game tomorrow night.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest