Installing a New Dishwasher

Last night I drove up to our townhouse in Monticello and installed a new dishwasher that I had purchased off Craig's list. And I did it all by myself. I have to admit I was praying that nothing would start on fire when I switched the breaker back on.

I hauled the old dishwasher away by setting it on my tailgate and then using a 100 foot extension cord from my trunk to secure it. I wrapped the cord around the dishwasher and then through the window on my doors. Only problem was that I unknowingly had the driver's side door open so when I went to shut the door the cord was in the way. That meant I had to drive 25 minutes to the dump place holding the door closed with one hand and driving with the other.

I love those adventures.
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest