Thursday, September 04, 2008

Quiet Blog, Busy Brain

I haven't been blogging much recently as we've been making adjustments to life with two working parents. Unfortunately my mind hasn't been as quiet as my blog. The last week or so I've had all kinds of things running through my stream of consciousness. Mainly they are thoughts about church and work, with some occasional parenting stuff.

I'm not sure I want to post all my questions at this post, but some themes related to church that I'm thinking about are...

- what are my core theological convictions
- what are my core philosophy of ministry convictions
- how much of the two above need to line up with the church you attend
- how can you influence a church from the pew? should you? or should you start something new?
- what do I believe are the Biblical church leadership offices and leadership structures and who should fill them
Post a Comment