Recent Reading

Last week I dipped into the world of non-fiction and read Vince Flynn's book Act of Treason. Awesome book. I know I've mentioned Flynn on the blog before. he is a MN based author who writes political thrillers in the line of Tom Clancey. I couldn't put the book down and slammed through about 400 pages in 4 days.

This week I picked up a copy of George M. Marsden's authobiography called Jonathon Edwards, A Life. Jonathon Edwards is thoughts of by many as the greatest American, Reformed, Christian theologians ever. His writings and sermons played a central role in one of the biggest religious revivals America has ever seen, and they continue to influence evangelical Christianity today. I'm looking forward to meeting and getting to know the man whom John Piper affectionately calls his "best dead friend."
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest