5 Tips for Exercising Your Marriage Muscle

I recently wrote an article called 5 Tips for Exercising Your Marriage Muscle.
The Marriage Muscle

Recently my wife and I were talking with a newly married couple about the challenge of developing and maintaining a strong marriage. Six years into it, Stephanie and I have faced our share of ups and downs, and after sharing our marital story with our friends we all came to the conclusion that a marriage is a lot like a muscle. If you want your marriage to grow and be strong you have to exercise it often. If you don’t exercise your marriage muscle it will shrink, weaken, and eventually, with enough misuse or maltreatment, begin to breakdown.
Continue reading Exercising Your Marriage Muscle...
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest