Feelings About My Townhouse

Not knowing what is going to happen with our townhouse stinks. I am not comfortable with the uncertainty. I take that back. The uncertainty is ok with me. It is all the stuff I have to deal with in the meantime that bothers me. I don't like having responsibility added to my plate that I didn't pick off the buffet line to be there. With a house that will be vacated in two months, I don't have the luxury of doing nothing. I have to act and find a way to get the problem solved. Sure I trust Jesus, but that doesn't mean I just sit around and do nothing. Like Mark Batterson says, "I act like it depends on me and pray like it depends on God." I have no problem with the praying, it is the acting that annoys me.
3 comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How to Make an ISTJ Calm and Happy

Lessons from Mt Everest