What Would Your Time Budget Look Like?

Many people break down their income and create a budget to track their spending in a more purposeful manner. But how about their time?

This morning I wondered what my time budget would look like if I created one. Here are some categories I would consider,

Church
Ministry
Friends
Meaningful relationships
Work
Wife
Kids
Sports
Hobbies
Bible
Prayer
Housework
Sleep
TV
Reading
Blogging
Web surfing
Appearance
Exercise

From a preliminary glance I don't like they way my actual time spending looks compared to my ideal time budget.

Rick Warren says that time is the only resource in the world which all people have equal amounts of to invest. Being that Hebrews 4:13 says, "And no creature is hidden from his sight, but all are naked and exposed to the eyes of him to whom we must give account" it would be wise for us to consider again how we spend the resource God gives us called time.

How will you invest yours and what is the return you'll receive?
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest