Navy SEAL Creed

I came across this Navy SEAL creed and it made me think of the Christian life.
I serve with honor on and off the battlefield...My nation expects me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than my enemies. If knocked down, I will get back up, every time. I will draw on every remaining once of strength to protect my teammates and to accomplish our mission. I will not fail.
I think I would rewrite it this way.
I serve my Savior with honor on and off the spiritual battlefield...My brothers and sisters in Christ expect me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than our enemy. If knocked down, I will get back up, every time. I will draw on every remaining once of faith to protect my church and to accomplish my part in the Great Commission. I will not fail.
Be strong in the faith,

Brenton
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest