Christmas Recap

Had a great Christmas. After spending Christmas Eve at work (:(), went up to hang with my family on Christmas day. Our kids were blessed big time and received all kinds of gifts. Lots of dolls, dvds, baseball stuff, and Star Wars.

She is amazing at finding the perfect gift for people, and she totally surprised me with a couple things. Christmas Eve morning I didn't expect to get anything but I found a box under the tree addressed to me and in it was a Los Angelos Dodgers jersey (the team my favorite player, Manny Ramirez, plays for). Stephanie found it at the thrift store for 7 dollars! Then, after my 5 year old boy got a Twins baseball hat, I found a Twins hat in my stocking! I'm telling you..my wife ROCKS! I love you babe!

Plus, we got a renter for the townhouse. Praise Jesus.
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest