Life on 1/28/09

Outline of my day:

Cartoons
Waffles
Games and playtime while Daddy reads a little
Drive to Ikea and play there
Stop at Burnsville Super Target
Lunch and play land at Lakeville McDonald's
Games and playtime
Dinner
A little Chicken Little
Books and bedtime

Majority of my day:

Whining
Talking back
Hitting and fighting
Noise
Kids aimlessly wandering around
Destruction
Flailing bodies

Thesis:

Long days away from home (no matter how fun), combined with adjustments to Daddy's new work schedule, plus lack of naps, and throw in a child with poor hearing = chaos, exhaustion for all parties, extra amounts of anger and impatience, a side of guilty parent feelings, and not as much fun as there should have been.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest