- Your spouse discovers new things about you on your blog.
- You have separation anxiety with your iPhone.
- You have a Vimeo AND a YouTube account for the SAME videos.
- You get mad at people who call you when they could've twittered.
- You think people who "friend you" are really your friends.
- Your most frequented website is a visitor stats page.
- Half of your web searches involve your own name.
- You don't read "the Bible" anymore; you clarify "YouVersion."
- You see it as a way to vindicate social trauma in high school.
- If they made a statue of you, it would be you hunkered over a computer.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Top 10 Reasons to Rethink Your Involvement in Social Media
Fun post by my friend Ben on the Top 10 Reasons to Rethink Your Involvement in Social Media
Filed under Fun