Top 10 Reasons to Rethink Your Involvement in Social Media
Fun post by my friend Ben on the Top 10 Reasons to Rethink Your Involvement in Social Media
- Your spouse discovers new things about you on your blog.
- You have separation anxiety with your iPhone.
- You have a Vimeo AND a YouTube account for the SAME videos.
- You get mad at people who call you when they could've twittered.
- You think people who "friend you" are really your friends.
- Your most frequented website is a visitor stats page.
- Half of your web searches involve your own name.
- You don't read "the Bible" anymore; you clarify "YouVersion."
- You see it as a way to vindicate social trauma in high school.
- If they made a statue of you, it would be you hunkered over a computer.