Not too long ago a friend preached a sermon on marriage. At the end he shared 10 'nuggets' of wisdom. They were...
1. Recognize and celebrate your differences.Good reminders. Thanks Chris.
2. Be quick to apologize.
3. Treat each other with respect.
4.Handle each others shortcomings with sensitivity.
5. Don’t expect your spouse to be able to read your mind.
6. Learn to communicate by becoming transparent with each other.
7. Learn to fight fair.
8. Become expert at knowing what makes the other person happy.
9. Keep your romance alive. Make time to date your mate.
10. Nurture your faith as a couple.