Life Update

I feel as though I am settling into a real groove in life right now. I am enjoying time with my family, work is going well, and I am optimistic about the future. I am spending less time blogging and web surfing and more time playing w/ the family and reading. Monday night I went outside w/ Jacob and we played football in the snow and made snow angels and had a snowball fight. Last night I took Isabelle to McDonald's and we got an ice cream sundae. This week I've also scrubbed a bathroom floor and changed a tire on my car; plus I am preparing a sermon for Sunday. In the midst of it all I feel peace and joy and contentment with where the Lord has me. And I am glad.
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest