Twins Game



Last night I heard a radio announcer quote the words of a former MN Twin named Gary Gaetti who would say, "Never leave a baseball game early."

Last night we didn't, and we got to see a heckuva ending. I was fortunate to get four free tickets to the game so I brought Jacob and Izzy, plus their Nana Kris. We had fun eating Skittles and popcorn. But the most exciting part was the bottom of the ninth inning when the Twins used three consecutive walks (with two outs) to set up the game winning hit.

Unlike any other sports, you are never out of it in baseball. And I'm glad we were there to see the remarkable ending last night.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How to Make an ISTJ Calm and Happy

Lessons from Mt Everest