The Green Bucket in my Basement

Today I went down into the basement to retrieve my wife's golf clubs and I noticed a green bucket on the floor with a mysterious fluid inside it and some wet spots on the ground near by. After retrieving the bucket, and subsequently plugging my nose, I headed upstairs to ask my children if they had any idea what the fluid was. My son Jacob looked at me like a cow looks at a new gate while the other two kids both shouted, "No!" Then, after a quiet moment or two, Jacob grabbed his crotch and admitted that he "really had to go."

The whole incident brought me back to a time when I was a child and I went pee in my basement underneath the big green tank. Still don't know what was in the tank, but I do know what the puddles were around it. Sorry Mom and Dad!
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest