Life Update

Wow, I haven't blogged for almost two weeks! And I'm still alive...who would have thought.

I have been busy this summer with work, reading, going to the cabin, golfing, playing with the kids, and trying to stay up on my sleep.

Last week Stephanie, the family, and I had a great time at my parents cabin in Emily, MN. While there we were able to fish, boat, golf, BBQ, play at the park, and enjoy time with family. I am thankful that we have such a fun place to visit.

I have a big week coming up. I need to prep for some important stuff at work next Tuesday. I also have preaching engagements the next two Sundays.

God is stirring something in me that I don't want to blog quite yet, but I took a baby step in His direction yesterday and I'm excited to see what may become of it.

That's it. Now I need to shower and get my hair cut.

Peace out.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest