Friday, October 02, 2009

Two Great Men You Should Know

Yesterday I had the privilege of having lunch with two of the coolest guys I now. I consider myself blessed to have a couple of men in my life like these two, men who love me and who I know would do anything for me. One of them is a police officer in the Minneapolis metro area and the other is a manager at a Target store in North Saint Paul.

It was fun to connect with them and talk about what is going on in our lives and how the Lord is teaching and stretching us. I've been fortunate to watch both guys grow up and see how God has gifted and shaped each of them, bringing them to where they are today. They are both intelligent, caring, giving, and fun men who I am confident the Lord will continue to pursue and use in mighty ways as they yield to Him.

These men are my brothers and I'm honored to name them as such.
Post a Comment