Last week, on a flight to Chicago, I sat next to a flight attendant....She enlightened me with the following:
- Some pilots watch dvd movies on long flights.
- Don’t ever eat on the tray table in front of you. Babies have been changed on there and fecal matter has been found.
- Don’t let your butt cheeks touch the seat in the plane bathroom.
- Don’t wash your hands in the plane’s bathroom. Fecal matter is often on the sink.
- As you enter the plane, you think the pilot’s are there to welcome you, but they are really doing what is called a talent search. That is, they are scoping out who is attractive.
- She told me she is a flight attendant because she has no skills. She added that being a flight attendant doesn’t require many skills.
- I asked her about the use of her skills if the plane were to crash…she said they won’t be needed because chances are that everyone will die anyways.
Needless to say, I was not overwhelmingly comforted with what she shared.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Some Insider Airlines Info
Thought I'd pass along some information my friend Jason from the dirty south posted on his blog,