Some Insider Airlines Info

Thought I'd pass along some information my friend Jason from the dirty south posted on his blog,

Last week, on a flight to Chicago, I sat next to a flight attendant....She enlightened me with the following:

  • Some pilots watch dvd movies on long flights.
  • Don’t ever eat on the tray table in front of you. Babies have been changed on there and fecal matter has been found.
  • Don’t let your butt cheeks touch the seat in the plane bathroom.
  • Don’t wash your hands in the plane’s bathroom. Fecal matter is often on the sink.
  • As you enter the plane, you think the pilot’s are there to welcome you, but they are really doing what is called a talent search. That is, they are scoping out who is attractive.
  • She told me she is a flight attendant because she has no skills. She added that being a flight attendant doesn’t require many skills.
  • I asked her about the use of her skills if the plane were to crash…she said they won’t be needed because chances are that everyone will die anyways.

Needless to say, I was not overwhelmingly comforted with what she shared.

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How to Make an ISTJ Calm and Happy

Lessons from Mt Everest