Some Insider Airlines Info
Thought I'd pass along some information my friend Jason from the dirty south posted on his blog,
Last week, on a flight to Chicago, I sat next to a flight attendant....She enlightened me with the following:
- Some pilots watch dvd movies on long flights.
- Don’t ever eat on the tray table in front of you. Babies have been changed on there and fecal matter has been found.
- Don’t let your butt cheeks touch the seat in the plane bathroom.
- Don’t wash your hands in the plane’s bathroom. Fecal matter is often on the sink.
- As you enter the plane, you think the pilot’s are there to welcome you, but they are really doing what is called a talent search. That is, they are scoping out who is attractive.
- She told me she is a flight attendant because she has no skills. She added that being a flight attendant doesn’t require many skills.
- I asked her about the use of her skills if the plane were to crash…she said they won’t be needed because chances are that everyone will die anyways.
Needless to say, I was not overwhelmingly comforted with what she shared.