Thursday, March 18, 2010

Northfield Girl's Hoops

Yesterday I did something I had previously thought I would never do. I went to the MN Girl's High School Basketball State Tournament. My wife Stephanie is the assistant coach of the Northfield Raiders, who made it to state for the first time in 31 years!

It has been an exciting season and I have really developed an enjoyment for going to the games and watching the girls play. It was difficult sitting in the stands after the game (which they lost to an undefeated and likely state champion team from Lakeville North) yesterday and seeing all the seniors wave goodbye to the fans. I'll missing watching them play, but I'm pumped to watch the team grow and develop in the next few seasons.

Congratulations to the Northfield Girl's basketball team on your outstanding season!
Post a Comment